
We had our 28 week doc appt yesterday and he says everything is progressing great! I feel like I am getting bigger by the day now...and she is soooo active. It's almost like I can feel her every move...I can tell when its the head (grinding on my bladder!) or a kick (in the ribs) and even when she has the hiccups! We are getting very anxious to meet this little one.
This weekend is the last home football game of the season - Nebraska. I hope our coaches decide to win this one for the boys....last week was such a waste and so frustrating to watch. The team has talent, our coaches just don't seem to have faith in them.
We are planning on spending Thanksgiving with my folks up in Ft Worth and we are looking forward to the extended weekend with family and friends! Hopefully with the holidays fast approaching these last couple months of the pregnancy will fly by!
No comments:
Post a Comment