Monday, March 12, 2007

catch up....





i have to play catch up here...so much has happened in the last month.


Jerra is getting so big! i can't believe how fast they grow...I've seen it with my friends kids, but until you watch your own baby grow before your eyes its hard to comprehend. i just love her more and more everyday...






Kristin and Tim flew in from Michigan to visit us at the end of February. It was nice to see them, I wish we all lived closer though....

















Jeff flew in from Florida this past weekend to meet his niece for the first time as well...again, I wish we all lived closer....Jerra is going to be so loved by her family....

















I can't seem to stop taking pictures of my little one....she is going to know how to pose for the camera at any early age!











div>

No comments: