Friday, August 29, 2008

"First" day of school...

Jerra has been going to our church's school - St Thomas Aquanias - for the past year...but last week the school was closed as it prepared for the new 2008-2009 school year. For the Fall Semester, Jerra has been moved up to the 'toddler' room - so it really was a 'first' day for her - new room, new teachers and new friends. She did well after I left - but she was sooo clingy when I droped her off. I think after spending a week home with us, combined with all the newness, it was all a bit overwhelming....But she had a great time according to her teachers Ms Lucy and Ms Crystal after I left - the went to the playground (which she LOVES), colored pictures and had story time - all her fave's! She goes mon-wed-fri from 9-2 and she does really well with the other kids, I think it is doing great things for her social aspect.



No comments: