This morning is Christmas Eve Day and we are ready for Santa tonight!
JJ woke up bright and early as usual and all the cartoons on Disney are about Santa, so she is going around saying, "santa, ho ho ho" this morning...
My parents and Jeff are on the road and headed this way from Ft Worth...
Bill and Becky will be here around 3...
Mass is this evening at 5...meaning some of us have to get there around 4 to get seats, and then the rest of us will show up with JJ....I have the cutest dress for her to wear and a custom made bow of course...
Our turkey for dinner tomorrow is coming this afternoon - its being smoked at C&J BBQ by our good friend/neighbor Scott...we went yesterday and peaked at it - it looks GOOD! (and anyone that has been to Aggieland knows C&J BBQ is the best in the area!)...
The presents are all wrapped and under the tree (well, some are hopefully coming in the mail today!)..."Christmas pants" are bought (more on that later)...
I sold my camera....and am getting a new one for Christmas...(fingers crossed) I get it today so I will have lots of new picts to post tomorrow...
It is suppose to be 70 out tomorrow...no white Christmas for us...not surprising!
Hope everyone has a good Christmas Eve Day and we'll loook forward to updates for Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment