Wednesday, February 25, 2009

It's a......

GIRL! we think at least! We never got a definite shot, cause the legs were crossed at the ankles and drawn up to the chest, but the tech's best guess is a girl...so we will go with that! J is already talking about her baby sister and I am excited that they will be close in age to each other. Now, I just have to find time to plan a nursery!

Profile view...
Profile view when she was waving...
Gig 'Em!


4 comments:

Datra said...

YAY! Congratulations! I am so excited!! Baby boy Quin has his first girlfriend!!

Rebecca Read said...

Congrats Jeni and Geoff! We are so excited for you! Your little GIRLS will be best buds! Keep us posted on things!! Love ya!

Taylor said...

Yea! I am so excited for you! I LOVE having a sister so close to me in age!

Cambrey said...

A precious, precious gift! Congratulations!

FYI: I too love having a sister so close to me in age. Hopefully they will be the best of friends as Taylor and I are.

Hope to see you soon.