Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Welcome Home!

As most of you know, I am a huge supporter of our troops. So, when I found out today that an airplane of 11 soliders returning home from deployment, would be landing at Easterwood Airport, I knew I would be taking an extended lunch hour to be there. Bonus was that I knew one of the families. I have taken this family's photos for over a year now, including when daddy was home on leave. So I was super excited to be there to see their reunion. There is nothing like seeing these kids faces when daddy turns the corner....I hope they don't mind me sharing these.

I see him!

My daddy...my hero...he's HOME!

1st hugs! back in daddy's arms...
everyone is together again!

Thank you to all our men and women.

1 comment:

Taylor said...

How awesome you got to go! The husband of one of the teachers at my school also came home! :) Yea!