Well, Geoff and I took that to heart and we made a decision about our sports teams. You see, he grew up in Houston and is a HUGE Astros fan...while I, growing up in DFW am a Cowboys fan. He cares more about the Astros than the Texans and I care more about the Cowboys than Rangers. So we made a compromise. I would become an Astros fan and support his team, while he would become a Cowboys fan and support my team. It works out even better since its both the MLB and NFL and on during different times of the year. So far, neither team has done much in regards to the winning column (although both have come close)...but its still fun to be an Astros/Cowboys fan family.
This year, things are looking even better in this compromise of ours!
Last weekend, our own Texas Aggie Stephen McGee was drafted to the Cowboys! Yay! Go Stephen! Can't wait to see you playing for the Boys!

And this season, my favorite baseball player, Ivan "Pudge" Rodriquez, joined the Astros and so far has been playing exceptionally well! Go Pudge!

See, compromises in marriage DO work!
No comments:
Post a Comment