A couple saturdays ago, Geoff and Jerra washed cars...I thought it was too cute!
And Jerra's Godfather Case came in town for a visit...

Poppy Bill and Becky also came in town for a visit...

And we had our landscaping redone!



For those that follow our family thru our blog and don't live in texas...this has been a record breaking summer as far as the heat goes! It has been over 100 for weeks and we have been miserable! Especially me! 3rd trimester and 100+ weather do not mix! We spend most of our days indoors, only venturing out in the early morning hours or after dinner (when its still close to 100). I feel a bit stir-crazy most days, its even too hot to just go and run errands. And I have been running out of ideas to keep J entertained.
Baby #2 comes this week, as mentioned above. We are scheduled for a c-section on Friday July 10th at 7:30am. I will post updates and pictures just as soon as I can. I am going to have Geoff bring me the laptop at some point in time while at the hospital, so hopefully I will be able to post this weekend. We are ready to meet our new addition and maybe a little bit nervous at the same time.
No comments:
Post a Comment