I try not to think of my birthdays as actual 'birthdays' - I'd rather continue to celebrate the anniversary of my 27th birthday...Not because anything was special about 27 that year, actually my birthdays after it have been better because I've since had Geoff, Jerra and Jorja join my life. I just like the number 27.
But, never-the-less I turned another year older this month.
Geoff and Jerra made me breakfast
But, never-the-less I turned another year older this month.
Geoff and Jerra made me breakfast
I got a gift I have been wanting (and Jerra decided to play with it)
And of course...we had cake! What would a birthday be without cake?
(yes, Geoff is wearing a shirt that says 'married w/ children' - its the name of his softball team)
my girls and me....
It was a pretty good day. And in the end, I wouldn't go back in years at all, I am very happy and beyond blessed with my little family...So, maybe celebrating birthday's is not all that bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment