Monday, April 05, 2010

Bluebonnets

SO, I know I promised our Michigan trip pictures next - and they will be coming still, and now I have Easter! - But I wanted to throw our Spring Bluebonnet picts out here this morning! We had them taken last week with the amazing Sarah from Butterfly Chaser Photography and she posted a "sneak peak" on her Facebook page this morning. She has taken our family pictures in the past and does great work. Jerra really responds well to her (unlike when I take her picture). We had some done of the whole family, so those will be coming soon when I get the rest of the pictures. But for now, enjoy these of my girls....

(And for those that don't live here in Texas - its a wide spread tradition for people to take pictures in the bluebonnets every Spring....you see moms out with their kids on the side of the road all the time. The wildflowers here are so beautiful, I really love the whole 2 weeks of Spring we get here in Texas - just wished it lasted longer!)






Check out Sarah's website: http://butterflychaserphotography.com/

No comments: