Monday, June 21, 2010

My favorite things...

Jorja's favorite thing.....to eat! The girl can eat - and eat - and eat! She is so funny too, when you put her in her high chair, you better have the food ready - cause otherwise the screams are coming! As soon as the food hits the tray she is ready. She doesn't eat much baby food anymore, I give her a jar here and there and applesauce or yogurt. But for the most part she feeds herself. I could list out what she likes, but so far I haven't given her anything she didn't like! She loves mac n cheese, which is good since that is one of the foods my picky 3 year old will eat and she got some of dad's lasagna tonight. Fruit and veggies are her fav's and she gets blueberry waffles every morning for breakfast. She LOVES cereal bars and when she sees it coming she can barely contain herself....as soon as I put it down, she pushed my hand out of the way so she can get to it! She recently discovered Goldfish (thanks to Jerra) and she goes crazy for those too! She makes us laugh!

mmmm.....peaches!



No comments: