Saturday, December 04, 2010

I haven't forgotten....

I know I promised updates...and I haven't forgotten! I have a few minutes right now while the girls are napping so I am going to try and do a couple updates here.

Jerra's preschool had a great halloween party for the kids. it was so fun to watch the kids get dressed up and go "trunk or treating" with each other. 2 parents from each classroom decorated the trunks of their cars and lined them up and all the kids walked from trunk-to-trunk getting fun treats. Then they had a pizza party complete with halloween cupcakes.

jerra and some of her friends!

my little Dorothy

With Ms Karlene, aka Cinderella


Our Halloween here at our house was just as much fun! I've mentioned before that I think we live on the best street ever and nights like Halloween just confirm that! We had a pot-luck dinner and had tons of food set out for all the kids, then some of the dads hooked up a trailer complete with hay and we took the kids trick-or-treating on the hay ride. They had so much fun and really thought the night was special...

Dorothy and Toto

The 2 little ladybugs
Dorothy and the Scarecrow
so cute!

No comments: