The kids were out of school the whole month of August, and that was a challenge to say the least! My mom came down for a week to help out, and our neighbor's girl came over some days to play with the kids. I work mornings from 9-1, which is usually when they are in their school programs, so I am very proud of Geoff for hanging in this month and getting through it. We are very blessed that he can work from home.
We were very excited when school finally started back up - the kids love it and it gives them a great energy release outlet. Both girls are going to Christ United Methodist pre-school this year (Jerra's 3rd year there and Jorja's 1st). We LOVE it there - and this year I am the secretary on the school board (3 year term) so we plan on Bradyn starting next year.
the girls were ready to go! Jerra picked out their outfits! I don't usually dress them in matching clothes!



Jerra and Ms Whitney

Jorja and Ms Andrea (this is actually from "meet the teacher" day, hence the different dress)
Ms Andrea was Jerra's teacher her 1st year there and we love her!

Jerra and Ms Cathy

Jerra has learned how to play games on the computer, there are some educational ones that are actually really good!

Mr B. Just growing up!
He is actually crawling now...what happened to the baby!?
More fun at the park
No comments:
Post a Comment