Yesterday, I said goodbye to an angel...
Julia Mae was born on April 21st, and in her too short time here with us, she affected everyone around her. We are so blessed and lucky to have known you sweet baby. Thank you for reminding us of how precious life is, and how blessed we are too have those we love with us. You taught me to appreciate the little things in life, and to never take for granted the people I have in my life. You had the most amazing parents and I know God choose them for you because He knew they would treasure you the most.

Don't weep at my grave,
For I am not there,
I've a date with a butterfly
To dance in the air.
I'll be singing in the sunshine,
Wild and free,
Playing tag with the wind,
While I'm waiting for thee.
Julia Mae was born on April 21st, and in her too short time here with us, she affected everyone around her. We are so blessed and lucky to have known you sweet baby. Thank you for reminding us of how precious life is, and how blessed we are too have those we love with us. You taught me to appreciate the little things in life, and to never take for granted the people I have in my life. You had the most amazing parents and I know God choose them for you because He knew they would treasure you the most.

Don't weep at my grave,
For I am not there,
I've a date with a butterfly
To dance in the air.
I'll be singing in the sunshine,
Wild and free,
Playing tag with the wind,
While I'm waiting for thee.

Sweet baby, sleep in peace our angel...
For more infomation on Trisomy 18, please visit the Foundations website: http://www.trisomy18.org/
and visit Julia's page: http://www.trisomy18.org/site/TR/Events/General?px=1139221&pg=fund&fr_id=1070
1 comment:
Jeni,
That is absolutely beautiful. Thank you. I love you.
xoxo
Datra
Post a Comment