Thursday, July 31, 2008

updates, updates, updates!!!

I have so many pictures to update everyone on....
so, i guess I will just start from a couple weeks ago and move forward...

Here is JJ looking cute in a 'cowgirl-ish' outfit...nothing special going on, just thought she was adorable this day:


here she is trying on my big girl shoes! she thought she was sooo funny clapping around in my heels...a few days later, Nala ate these shoes....

i left her alone for a few minutes one morning in our game room area...she found the box of wipes and pulled them ALL out! Thats what I get for leaving her alone for just a minute...

Here's just one way I know our baby is growing up....we have retired the high chair and now she eats at the table with us....(sigh)....

1 comment:

Taylor said...

The wipes made me giggle! We had the same situation yesterday! The ENTIRE box was on the floor!