Months ago I planned to make Geoff's 30th birthday extra special....it started with the surprise visit from Kristin and Tim and ended with a surprise trip the day of his birthday...We drove to Ft Worth that morning, for what he thought was dropping off Jerra at my parents - when SUPRISE! he finds out we are all going! Yes, Geoff, Jerra, myself, mom and dad all hit D/FW for a plane to VEGAS!!!
We stayed at the Flamingo and had a great time! Jerra LOVED the stuff we did during the day - visiting the flamingos and the fishy's at the Flamingo, the Lions at the MGM Grand, the aquarium in Cesar's. The Bellagio fountains scared her a bit though... Overall, she did really well and I think more than anything was happy to be there with Nana and Papa - she is still calling their names days later!
Wednesday night, Louis flew in and we surprised Geoff again when we "ran" into him at the Luxor. Geoff was SHOCKED and SOOOO happy to see him. I think it really made the trip for him.
We had a great visit, minus the fact that we didn't win big. (Dad had a good run for himself though and I know he came home in the green!)
MGM Grand Lions
No comments:
Post a Comment