Wednesday, October 01, 2008

The Holiday dinner problem is solved!

So...this is actually pretty funny.

If any of you reading this has been lucky enough to spend any quality time with my side of the family (meaning my mom, dad and brother) you know that we have several long standing 'inside jokes,' if you will, between all of us....the "red sweater" which is a holiday must - "he hates the cans....there are cans in there!" (I could go on and on with this example....if you got it by that line, hopefully you are saying the rest of the lines in your head and laughing out loud as I currently am...) - "I only had 2" - "Aunt Sue made those for ME, don't touch them" - etc, etc....

Well, one of the MUST HAVES during our family dinners is hard boiled eggs....I am not real sure where this started or why it has continued, but it is just a must have. Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner are just ruined without them....my mom actually made the mistake one year of forgetting and we never let her hear the end of it....Although, on a side note: my dad HATES those egg platters that hold the hard boiled eggs...its strange, I know....But, back to the point....

...One of the problems of always having these hard boiled eggs, is the actual peeling process of said eggs....you know what I mean: half the eggs comes off with the peel, the peel is in a million little pieces, etc, etc....It really is a pain for the one stuck with the job....

BUT - I have found the answer to our problem! Holiday dinners will forever be changed! All thanks to this little video found on you tube:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN2gYHJNT3Y


All this time - who knew!?

1 comment:

Datra said...

Ewww! I don't want slobber all over my deviled eggs!