Its no secret that most Texans are very PROUD texans. We are no exception. Our family room and guest bathroom decor is what you would consider "texas" style - lots of stars, metal and rustic looks.
So, we needed to add to the look on the outside. A good friend of Geoff's owns a custom concrete business. We had our front porch stained and etched, Geoff helped Cy sweat it out and make sure that it would look good ....I LOVE IT!!! I think it looks amazing!
So, we needed to add to the look on the outside. A good friend of Geoff's owns a custom concrete business. We had our front porch stained and etched, Geoff helped Cy sweat it out and make sure that it would look good ....I LOVE IT!!! I think it looks amazing!
its a little hard to tell in this picture - but there is a star in the middle of the glass on the door...
And no post would be complete without pictures of the girls...
Jerra this morning checking out our new star...

Jorja taking her morning nap, in her aggie outfit of course!
No comments:
Post a Comment