Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Nana/Papa's house

I am a little behind on my blogging these days....so I am going to try and play catch up in the next couple of days! Have lots of pictures to share!

2 weekends ago we traveled up to Grapevine and stayed with my parents. Jeff was in town from Little Rock. We got to hang out, swim, see Case and even go to a Rangers game with friends.
Case and Jorja

Jerra and Case watching "Belle and the Beast" - jerra's newest fave movie.

Our seats at the Rangers game -a Private Suite. NICE!


Geoff, Aaron, Jeff, Mark and Steve (jake and ashley arrived later)

Jorja was so excited to be watching the Rangers - at least the suite was air conditioned!

jake and his little one - Abby. I haven't seen her since she was a few weeks old! She is the spitting image of her daddy!

swimming with Nana. One of Jerra's most fave things to do! She talks about swimming at Nana/Papa's house almost every day.


No comments: