Sunday, January 03, 2010

It's 2010!

I really have no idea what happened to the last 2 months of 2009. They seemed to have slipped by me! I am going to go back and recap November and show off our christmas in the next couple posts.

I hope 2010 brings everyone happiness. Anyone have any resolutions? One of mine I got from a different blog I followed last year, and its a 365 picture project. I plan on taking a picture a day of the girls, our life, whatever seems to be happening in our lives that day to document the year. I am going to try my best to post it every day, but it may come in bunches. we'll see how that goes. I don't want to set myself up for failure by saying I will post daily...but I am going to try!

Got lots to do today before heading back to work tomorrow. Jerra goes back to her Mother Day Out Programs (Mon/Wed she goes to Powersports and Tues/Thurs she goes to Christ United Methodist). Jorja starts her mothers day out program on the 11th and she is going to Central Baptist on Mon/Wed - which is across the street from Powersports. Neither of the places Jerra goes to take babies, so we had to find her own place. Tues/Thurs she will be home with dad. I work til 2 everyday, so I pick them up from their programs. Its been nice having the past week and 1/2 off, but it will be good to get back into our routines as well.

We had a wonderful christmas, so check back for pictures soon!

(oh - and Jerra's 3rd birthday is this month - hence the new background!)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments: