Thursday, July 21, 2011

Big Girl Bed!

We got Jorja's new bed Tuesday evening and put it up Wednesday afternoon, thinking that we'd give her a week or so to get use to it being in her room. She had other ideas though and threw A FIT Wednesday night when I tried to put her in her crib for bedtime. Crying and saying "big girl, big girl" (we had been calling it her 'big girl bed') Sooooo, I gave in and put her down in the bed, thinking I would be in for a long night of up and down....but, she fell asleep quickly and slept through the night! yay Jorja!

So today, I went ahead and took down the crib. Tonight was the same, she was excited to go to bed and fell asleep quickly. She is growing up so fast. I am proud and a bit sad at the same time!


No comments: