Thursday, August 16, 2012

Ms Whitney

This is Ms Whitney.  She was Jerra's pre-school teacher last year and Jerra LOVES her. She misses her so much and talks about her almost daily. Jerra and Ms Whitney had a "date" at Spoons (frozen yogurt) this summer and Jerra was THRILLED to see her.

Ms Whitney was such a huge blessing to us. I am so so thankful, not only for the amazing Christian preschool that my kids go to, but for the most wonderful Godly women that my kids are taught by.  I love how my kids are learning about Christ, how they know many bible stories by heart (jerra informed us of the story of Lazarus one day!), they sing songs about God and Jesus and MOST of all - they are prayed over daily.  I am sad that Jerra will no longer be going there, but very excited that Bradyn will start in a few weeks and Jorja will be going into her 2nd year there.  I am on the school board and get to see the HUGE blessings that pour through this school. Hopefully next year, Jorja will get to have Ms Whitney as her teacher as well!

No comments: