Saturday I took the girls to watch the Aggies play Vanderbilt. They did great and lasted through the whole game. Course, it helped that it was a pretty day and I brought the IPad and coloring books with me!
We stood along the sides where the team walks in prior to going to our seats and got to see them all walk by, being led by Johnny Manziel.
We sat in the last row of the end zone bleacher seats, which ended up being great for them - close to food and bathrooms and still a good view without too much walking.
After the game, we stuck around for a while so they would have a chance to meet some of the players. They love running up and asking for autographs!
De'Vante Harris
Steven Jenkins
Mike Matthews
Howard Matthews
Ricky Seals Jones
Derel Walker
Nehemiah Hicks
LaQuvionte Gonzalez
Ivan Robinson
Matt Joeckel
I am proud of them for lasting through the whole game (Jorja has since told me it was really long!) but they are going to be some hard core Aggies!
No comments:
Post a Comment