Monday, October 21, 2013

weekly re-cap

Spent some time before the Auburn games with some friends in town. These are the only 2 Auburn people I still like after that game:

Friday night was the Distinguished Alumni Gala hosted by my work.  You can read about the 9 Aggies that were honored here: https://www.aggienetwork.com/distinguishedalumni/
I was the hostess for the evening for Ray M Bowen, who was the school president when I attended.  He and his wife were so nice.
Ryan Swope was there, I had recently re-united him with his lost Aggie ring, so we talked about that for a bit.  I sure wish he was still playing football - hopefully he can make a comeback in the NFL next year -- OR even better -- come and coach here!

Jerra rescued a baby box turtle out of grandma/pa's pool last week. Somehow she saved it just in time and the poor thing didn't drown.  It now lives in her room and is named "Shelly"

The girls and I hit up College Station High Schools Friday night football game last week. The stadium is about 2 miles from our house, so it was a quick trip.  I am trying to get these girls into football at a young age!  ;-)

No comments: