Last night was a fundraiser for Jerra's school at our local Chick-fil-a, so I braved the crowd and took all 3 kids for dinner. I let them play in the play area for about 2 minutes before my noise level was met and I had to get out of there! But, at least we did our part to support the school.
Jerra has started to read chapter books and she chose Charlotte's Web as her first one. So proud of her for doing so well. I love to read and I hope she develops into an avid reader too.
Jorja has learned to ride her bike without the training wheels. It only took about 2 days of attempts with help and she was off. She is so proud of herself and just laughs and laughs as she rides!
The kids in their happy place! Lol. This and the beach are the 2 places I think my kids would want to be at the most!
Jorja is showing off her artwork at her school's art show this week.





No comments:
Post a Comment